Ridiculously Fab backgroud

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The "N" Family!

Ok, so these first 3 photos are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES, so I had to put them first! Their EYES could put you in a trance!  :)


NOW, I want to say THANK YOU to the "N" family!  You guys made it so easy.  

MR. MAX!  He is a character!  He reminds me SO much of my Jack.  And let me tell you....What a HAM!  He was loving it!





He kept telling me, "Take a picture of ME!"

He was havin' a blast!


And here's sweet little Ethan.  He had turfed it the day before scraped his poor face up. :(

He wasn't too sure about me at first.  I have that effect on people.  :/





HAHA!  I just LOVE this look he's giving me!  This is Zachary!  His face is saying, "Whatta YOU lookin' at?????" 

ADORABLE face! :) 

Finally startin' to warm up a bit.

Z-man just wanted to play in the sandbox!  Is that too much to ask!?  LOL!

I LOVE this!  Too sweet.










This one is my favorite of the two of you.  :)



And of course, I had to throw this one in.  The twins had HAD ENOUGH!  And I think mom and dad did too!  LOL!  You guys are great!  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment