Ridiculously Fab backgroud

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sunflower Farm, Longmont Colorado

This was such a cool place for the kids to visit!
The 3 Muskateers....Jack, Gregory and Francis


The whole class!
Jack and his friend Hayden hiding from the other kids.

I love this photo!

Jack doing his usual....jumping off of things.

I love this one of Jack.

And this is another favorite. I just wish Jack had been in it. He wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get his picture with the group.




This kitten was trying to play with the peacock's feathers. The peacock finally had had enough and had him pinned against the barn with it's feathers.




Angry driver!

This is definitely my favorite one of Jack. Look at his sweet little face. :)

The silo.

Francis going down the zip line. The kids loved it!
Weeeeeeeeee!

Jack laughing at something.











No comments:

Post a Comment