Ridiculously Fab backgroud

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some old photos...

This is one of my all time favorite photos that I took 4 yrs ago.  I was at Ryan's USMC Boot Camp graduation and we had the privileged of walking around Parris Island.  At the time I had a great little Point-N-Shoot Canon.  It just goes to show you that you don't necessarily need a Fancy Pants camera to get a good shot.  You just need a creative eye.  :)  One day I will find a great photo contest to add this too.  :)  These poor recruits were getting screamed at by their drill Sgt. while the other drill Sgt. stood and watched.  I'm sure they hated me....standing there with my camera photographing what was probably one of the worst days of those poor recruits lives!



We were waiting for the Ferry to Coronado Island and I thought, "Hmmm...This looks like it might be a cool photo."  Well, it turned out even better than I hoped.  :)

Capturing a silly moment....is not hard to do when you're with Jack!  He was talking to himself in the mirror at this little dive in Santa Fe.  He's very entertaining! They say photos are worth a thousand words......Well, Jack's are worth a MILLION! 


Love this silhouette!

Another old photo.  This picture.....PRICELESS!  I think I got a little too close!  HA!  He looked aNgRy!  Grrrrrr!  And those poor recruits would NOT look at anyone!  I think he had eyes in the back of his head too!

No comments:

Post a Comment