Ridiculously Fab backgroud

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Heart Faces.....Slice of Life

Well, if this picture isn't worth a MILLION words, I don't know what is!  I took this photo of Jack at my older son's Christmas program.  He was being naughty, and when my husband told him that if he didn't STOP, that he would spank his little bum.  Well, Jack proceeds to hold up that finger and say, "You not gonna spank MY bum!"  OMGosh!  Really?!  Did that just come out of your mouth?????????   LOL!  This little "Slice of Life" is the entertainment center of our world!  LOL!

2 comments:

  1. LOL The story absolutely makes this photo. I mean it would stand alone, but when I read what he was saying I could just hear it happening. Adorable.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his expression, hilarious. Oh, and thanks for the comment love.

    ReplyDelete