Ridiculously Fab backgroud

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I just can't wait another minuter to post these...

Once again, at the right place at the right time! I don't believe in coincidences or "luck". I believe if you want something bad enough, you can have it. All of this started just a few weeks ago, and now it seems where ever I go WITH MY CAMERA, I find something grand.


I think he is becoming annoyed with me. :) I'm pretty sure it's the same one I've seen in this area of town.

So majestic...


There are no words in the English language to describe how I felt when I uploaded this photo to my computer. This one, so far, is my FAVORITE!



2 comments:

  1. Shannon those are AMAZING pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison! Don't you have a blog too? I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete