Ridiculously Fab backgroud

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Day It ALL Began

Well, day # 2 and I have so many photos to post! It's going to take me several days to get them up. These are the ones that started this whole thing! Being an enthusiast about photo taking, naturally I've learned to take my camera EVERYWHERE I GO! Because you just never know what you will find. And in this case, I found this beauty! Just sitting along the St. Vrain River north of Firestone, CO. I pull over on the side of the road and snap a few, but I can't get in close enough because there is a gated community and the gate was locked (of course!). So, I pull out and pull up on the bridge. I get out with my camera, jump over the guardrail, and go down the embankment. As I start to take a few photos, he starts to fly away, but I did get some GREAT shots! So THIS was the VERY BEGINNING of my stalking the eagles. Not a bad gig at all! It's quite exciting! When I see a Bald Eagle, I get this rush of adrenaline! Nothing quite like it. *SIGH*








No comments:

Post a Comment