Ridiculously Fab backgroud

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mini model session with Ms. Katie T.

This is Ms. Katie. She is a HAM to say the least, so I knew she'd be a PERFECT subject for me to work with. Thanks Katie!






Katie IS quite the natural, as you can see, so it made it easy for me. :)















YEP! This one is a favorite!

OH, but then there is THIS one!





OK, so Isaac and Katie have been friends for about 6-7 yrs now. Isaac was trying to make her laugh, so when I told Katie to look up, Isaac said (or yelled!) "LOOK UP AT GOD!" Well, Katie just cracked up.

The playful side of Ms. Katie. But then again, I don't think I've ever seen Katie not being playful....unless she's mad at Isaac. LOL!

I thought Katie's shirt was perfect for the "Farm" look shot! :)



Thank you again Ms. Katie!



No comments:

Post a Comment