Ridiculously Fab backgroud

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Zach T.

First, I want to thank my dear friend Shannon for letting me experiment on her children! So, THANK YOU SHANNON!


Next, I want to thank you, Zach! Thanks for being such a good sport! ;)



I have to say that this one is MY FAVORITE!



Zach is just a cool, laid back kinda guy.










If I had to guess, I'd guess that this one is his mom's favorite. :)













I know your mom had to drag you to the photo session, but they turned out great Zach! Thanks for being a good sport and letting us torture you. ;)

It wasn't so bad after all.....was it?! I can't believe you are a senior this year. And I KNOW your mom can't believe it either! ;)



2 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic shots of Zach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison! If you know anyone that needs photos.... :) I'm really getting into this!

    ReplyDelete